Slow Travel Tours is a group of small group tour operators who do tours in France, Italy and other European countries. They all met in the Slow Travel Forums and decided to work together marketing their tours.
Now they are blogging! Each week one of the group does a post. Their first series of posts are about how they fell in love with travel and Europe. Read more on the Slow Travel Tours Blog.
I am looking forward to reading blog posts from these travel experts!
The Members of Slow Travel Tours
- Adventures in Italy, Kristi and Bill Steiner, tours in Italy
- Arts Sojourn, Matthew Daub, tours in Italy
Esperia Travels, Stephanie Abbott and Cynthia Abbott Zalambani, tours in Italy
- European Experiences, Kathy and Charley Wood, tours in Germany and Austria
- Gail’s Great Escapes, Gail Hecko, tours in Italy
- Italian Excursion, Cheryl Alexander, tours in Italy
- The Luberon Experience, Kathy and Charley Wood, tours in southern France
- Music and Markets Tours, Anne and Kirk Woodyard, tours in Europe
- Palmabella’s Italy, Palma and Brad Hansen, tours in Italy
Panorama Italy, Bryan and Valerie Schneider, tours in Italy
Read more on my earlier blog post – Slow Travel Tours.