Help me get the word out about Slow Europe. I think it is a great resource for finding vacation rentals in Europe.
Here are the things you can do to help:
Join the Slow Europe Mailing List – I send out newsletters two or three times a year.2015-12 – I have stopped keeping a mailing list. Join our forums to keep in touch.
- Write a blog post about Slow Europe or tell me what topic you want covered and I will write a post for your blog.
- Link to Slow Europe from your blog or website. I will be eternally grateful. I will pay for coffee when we next meet.
- Become a Slow Europe Fan on Facebook.
- Follow Slow Europe on Twitter. I don’t tweet often, but I tweet.
- If you are a traveler and have stayed in a vacation rental in Europe recently, write a review on our forums. I love reviews.
- If you are a vacation rental company owner, check to see if you are listed on Slow Europe. If you are there, ask some of your recent clients to send us reviews.
- If you are not listed, send me an email and tell me why you should be listed.
Who Gets Listed on Slow Europe?
We decide which companies are on Slow Europe, based on our experience with them and our online research.
- We give preference to local agencies – vacation rental agencies based in the area where they are renting – because they usually offer the best prices, know their properties and owners, and know the area. We also list the good UK and North American vacation rental agencies who understand the needs of our UK/North America audience.
- We list farms, estates and houses with two or more vacation rentals.
- We list the best rent-by-owner websites and tourist offices sites where the traveler can book directly with the vacation rental owner.
- We do not list individual vacation rentals – just because there are too many of them and it would be too hard to decide which ones to list.
You May Be Hearing From Me (or you may have heard already)
I am emailing my travel contacts from the last 10 years telling them about Slow Europe and asking them to join my mailing list. This is a one-time emailing. If you don’t join my mailing list I won’t bother you again with emails (because I know how annoying that can be). If you want to be on my email list, click here to join.
Miles to Go Before I Sleep
I still have a lot of work to do on Slow Europe. I am adding more European countries (Portugal, Switzerland and Croatia are next), updating some of my basic travel articles, writing new travel articles. And we have some big plans for the next year or two.